Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What are Bloom Rewards?
Bloom Rewards is an account in which you can accumulate points for purchases made at
Ryerse Garden Gallery. You will earn 50 points for every dollar of products you purchase (before taxes) and generate a 1% reward.
- What special offers are available with Bloom Rewards and the Ryerse’s email list?
Linking your Bloom Rewards account to our email system unlocks exclusive bonus offers in every season of the year! We will also share weekly sales, weekly “multi-point” offers, and many other amazing discounts throughout the year.
- Are there any fees?
Not at all – Bloom Rewards is a completely free program!
- Where can I get Bloom Rewards points?
When you purchase at Ryerse Garden Gallery your phone number and name will be used to access your points.
- How do I redeem Bloom Rewards points?
You can redeem your points against any in-person purchase you make at Ryerse’s Garden Gallery
- What do I need to do to change from Grow for the Green to Bloom Rewards?
Nothing at all! We are planning for an overnight switch on August 15, 2023. It would be beneficial to add your Birthday to your existing account to accumulate Birthday Points.
- How can I find my Bloom Rewards balance?
A cashier or Customer Service representative at Ryerse’s will be happy to provide your account balance.
- Can I share my Bloom Rewards card with a family member or friend?
Yes, you can, however, please be aware that if you allow other users to access to your account, you also give those users the ability to redeem all your collected Bloom Rewards points whenever they wish.
- Can I get any Bloom Rewards bonus points?
Definitely! We will award you 25,000 points when you make an in-store purchase on the week prior to or the week after your birthday! We are also expanding our Rewards program to offer many exclusive offers and surprise bonuses to our card members at different times of the year.
- Do my Bloom Reward points expire?
Your points will never expire until you close your Bloom Rewards account or Ryerse’s Garden Gallery discontinues the program.